Your Library Card
Applying for a library card is easy and free. Applicants must provide a picture ID that includes the applicant’s name and current address. Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian and will be required to show a birth certificate or proof of address.
Please report a lost or stolen card immediately. The cardholder is responsible for all items issued to their card.
A replacement library card can be issued for $3.00. The first card is free.
Patrons may reserve items, renew items and update account information through the library website. Patrons may access their online account by using the library card number which appears on the back of the library card and a four digit PIN. To obtain a PIN, contact the library. Changing a PIN can be done online. An EZ Log On can be created through the catalog. This is an option to log on with a patron-created username and password, rather than using the library card number and PIN.
- Computer Stations - The computer use policy can be viewed here.
- WiFi - Wireless Internet connections are available at all four locations. Wifi is on at all times, not just during hours of operation. No password is required.
- $.10 per page for black and white letter or legal size
- $.20 per page for executive size or any thing larger than legal
- $.50 per page for color copies
- Fax - $1.00 per page, free to local or toll free numbers
- Notary Service - free
- Passport photos - $10.00, Pomeroy branch only
- Lamination - $1.00 per page.
- Disc Repair - $1.00 per disc. Patrons may bring in scratched discs of any type (DVD, CD, Blu-Ray, Playstation, Wii etc.) to have them resurfaced. The machine repairs scratches only, not cracks or holes. Pomeroy branch only.
- Ellison Die and Sizzix Machine Pomeroy location only.
- Golden Buckeye Card Registration
- Voter Registration
- Federal and State Income Tax Forms
- Community Meeting Rooms - available at Racine, Eastern, and Pomeroy. Click here to access the Meeting Room Use policy and room reservation form.
- Homebound Service - Free scheduled delivery of library materials is available to qualifying individuals. Meigs County residents who are confined to a home or an institution because of physical disability, illness or age are eligible. Click here to download and print the homebound service application.
- Statewide Resource Sharing - Looking for something you didn't see in our catalog? Try Ohio Libraries Share: MORE. Find books, DVDs, and more from libraries in Ohio. Use your Meigs Library card number and PIN to request titles.